The GED Super Math Course
If you have passed the other three GED Tests but are stuck on Math, then this package is for you. Don't let Math hold you back - get the GED Math Super Course and succeed!
Watch the video below to learn what happens when you purchase this course and how to get started.
GET THE 10 POWER PACKED LESSONS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET THE 145 SCORE AND PASS THE TEST!
NO MORE STRUGGLING WITH WHAT TO STUDY! NO MORE ENDLESS HOURS OF YOU TUBE AND GOOGLE SEARCHES - THAT GET YOU NOWHERE! NO MORE BIG 600-PAGE GED BOOK WITH SMALL PRINT!
THIS IS A COURSE THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY FINISH
- Each lesson can be completed in one hour and thirty minutes
- 10 Minute review of Lesson Objectives
- 30 Minute video
- 30 Minute worksheet
- 20 Minute Practice Test
THIS IS A COURSE THAT REMOVES THE MOST DIFFICULT MATERIAL
- Eliminate the most difficult algebra subjects
- Focus on Basic Math
- Focus on Basic Equations, Simple Linear Equations and Basic Quadratic equations
- Focus on skill proficiency and word problem fluency
THIS IS A COURSE THAT IS EASY TO USE
- Fully Digital course
- Course can be accessed from any internet enabled device
- Smart course feature remembers where you left off so you can resume study any time
- Fully digital course - no books, or papers to keep from getting lost
- Easy navigation to move from lesson to lesson within the course
TWO GREAT COURSE BONUSES!!
- COURSE BONUS #1 - Top Ten Live GED Math Classes from 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Get 10 additional course videos to support your learning from actual live GED math classes
- Get the worksheet (and answers) used in the videos
- COURSE BONUS #2 - The Get Your GED Now Test Preparation Series: GED Practice Test Workbook
- Get the actual questions that you need to be able to answer to have success on the GED Math Test - if you can answer and master these questions - you are ready to go!
- Get and master the winning strategy that has helped thousands of students pass the GED Math Test!
- Master Word Problems - from the easier ones to the hard algebra ones!
- Answers follow each test so you can check your work!