GED Math Boot Camp - Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 9am - 1pm (PDT)
Join GED Teacher Damon Tinnon for a live GED Math Boot Camp! If you have failed the GED Math Test and do not want to fail it again, then the GED Boot Camp is for you.
ONLY 15 SEATS AVAILABLE!!
REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2019!
GED Teacher Damon Tinnon will teach you the 10 specific skills you need to score 145 on the GED Math Test and pass the test once and for all. In addition, GED Teacher Damon Tinnon will teach you the two-step process to solve any word or picture problem the test throws at you.
Armed with these 10 skills and word/picture problem solving process, you will be able to achieve the passing score of 145 or greater when you take the test next.
BUT - THIS IS FOR SERIOUS STUDENTS ONLY - THIS IS CALLED A BOOT CAMP FOR A REASON - THIS IS HARD WORK!!
- Each participant must commit to an intense week of pre-work leading up to the Boot Camp on Saturday, June 22, which includes. Please do not register for the Boot if you can not commit to the schedule below:
- Saturday, June 15 - 3 hours of study covering Lesson 1 and Lesson 2
- Sunday, June 16 - 3 hours of study covering Lesson 3 and Lesson 4
- Monday, June 17 - 2 hours of study reviewing Lessons 1 - 4
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3 hours of study covering Lesson 5 and Lesson 6
- Wednesday, June 19 - 3 hours of study covering Lesson 7 and Lesson 8
- Thursday, June 20 - 2 hours of study reviewing Lessons 5 - 8
- Friday, June 21 - 3 hours of study covering Lesson 9 and Lesson 10
- Each participant must complete and submit the daily pre-work tests during the week of June 15 - June 22.
- Each participant must attend at least one of the online Office Hour Sessions listed below:
- Monday, June 17 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm (PDT)
- Wednesday, June 19 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm (PDT)
- Friday, June 21 - 9am - 11am (PDT)
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE GED BOOT CAMP
- Immediate access to Exclusive Online GED Math Course - these are the 10 lessons that you need to pass the GED Math Test once and for all.
- Seven (7) days of pre-work delivered to your email account daily, leading up to the GED Math Boot Camp, to prepare to you maximize your participation in the GED Math Boot Camp.
- Three (3) separate and distinct Online Office Hour Sessions with GED Teacher Damon Tinnon so you can ask your questions and not get stuck in the pre-work material that may prove difficult for you.
- Small class (only 15 students) size so you don't need to struggle to get the help you need.
- CONFIDENCE - You will be absolutely certain that you pass the GED Math test the next time you take it.
- EXPERT SUPPORT - GED Teacher Damon Tinnon has led thousands to achieving this goal and you will join this number.
- NO GAMES - If you are willing to put in the work, you will succeed.